Universal Protopie Slider Component is a free slider component with a complete set of elements and animations for your UI/UX whether for software or applications. It comes with useful features that work better in mobile apps for android and iOS:
- You can set the minimum value of the slider (min_value)
- You can set the maximum value of the slider (max_value)
- You can set the current value on the slider, displayed only when viewing (current_value)
- You can change the width of the slider (suitable for web and mobile)
- You can set the metric of the value (metrics)
- When you tap on the slider - the value will be set to the place where the tap was made
- When you tap on the upper right part of the container - the value is added, and when you tap on the upper left part of the container - the value decreases
You may want to check all the files in the kit before you download it, and also click the full previews above to see the GIF animation.
Download this item now and stylized your digital project with a free premium slider component!
Thanks to Eugeny Entweihen (https://dribbble.com/anafemest) for sharing this freebie with us here. If you enjoy this design, make sure to check out on other awesome Animations on our website and subscribe to our newsletter by filling your email in the box below in the footer section so you will be notified for more cool products in the future and get yourself some more freebies!
Your feedback and opinions are very important to us! Should you have a question, concern or suggestion - don't hesitate to reach us out on our social media pages and we'll answer as soon as we can.
You may also email us at email@example.com
Thank you and enjoy designing!