With the rapid rise in popularity of touch devices, from mobile phones and tablets to the many laptops and monitors that support touch, developers need to find a quick way of explaining the many touch-enabled interactions that add extra functionality and improve the experience and productivity of many of the latest applications to new users. Many developers use gesture icon sets, or interaction icons, to teach new users how to use their app.
Hand gestures vector icons are the essentials when we speak about app design. Make the process of digital navigation more stylish and easy with this remarkable set of touches! Take a look at these White Gloves Touch Gestures Icons that will surely come in handy for your web, app & any print designs!
EpicCoders designed these 10 cartoon icons for touch gestures on screens for you guys! ❤️ They are similar to a cartoon character's white gloves.
- double tap
- swipe down
- swipe up
- swipe left
- swipe right
- 2x zoom out
- horizontal scroll
- vertical scroll
- 2x double tap
White Gloves Touch Gestures Icons is designed with a love of quality and simplicity with purpose. It is ideal for working with sites, applications, and interfaces. A wide selection will satisfy all visualizations needs. It is completely vector and easy to edit.
✔️ control thickness of lines;
✔️ put/change colors;
✔️ scale without losing quality.
Download these interactive gesture icons and use them in your next project to describe any touch events such as Tap, Drag, Swipe, Press, Double Taps, Swipe, Zoom in, Scroll, and much more!
Features of the set:
- 100% Vector
- Perfect for iOS, Android & Web
- Cool and Attractive design
- Works in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Has a file size of 515 KB
- PNG (A file format used for lossless image compression. Not only can one color be made transparent, but the degree of transparency, called opacity, can be controlled.)
- SVG (The vector graphics standard for WorldWideWeb publishing. It is is intended for the web, but nothing stops you from using it for print.)
- AI (The modern vector graphics standard for print workflow. Use AI or EPS when you are in a print publishing context. SVG won't make you very happy here as SVG lacks many of the features required by print.)
- PSD (A layered image file used in Adobe PhotoShop. PSD is a proprietary file that allows the user to work with the images’ individual layers even after the file has been saved.)
By using these icons, you can give a modern and refreshing look at all of your projects, and you can reduce the cost and the time spend on designing them.
If you enjoy the icons here on our site, don't forget to share with your friends and please click follow so you will be notified for more cool products in the future.
You may want to check all the files in the kit before you download it.
Special thanks for EpicCoders (http://epiccoders.co) for designing and working for this.
Your feedback and opinions are very important to us! Should you have a question, concern or suggestion - don't hesitate to reach us out on our social media pages and we'll answer as soon as we can.
You may also email us at [email protected]
Thank you and enjoy designing!