Social media are media for social interaction, that uses web-based technologies to turn communication into interactive dialogue. Today, with the fast-growing internet technology, more people are logging into various social-networking sites to share thoughts and ideas with other people all over the globe. Due to this popularity, website owners and designers have used popular social-media to their sites as an additional feature to allow their viewers to connect and share directly to their most visited social-networks.
Here, a compilation of cool icons connected to some of the most popular social sites out there. Take a look at these Hand-drawn Social Media Icons and feel free to download this icon set that will surely come in handy for your web, app & any print designs!
Hand-drawn Social Media Icons is a set of 10 hand-drawn cartoon social media icons which come in PNG, SVG, AI, and PSD, designed with love of detail and quality with creativity. It is ideal for working with sites, applications, and interfaces. A wide selection will satisfy all visualizations needs. It is completely vector and easy to edit.
It includes 2 styles: Outline and Colored
- Pinterest icon
- LinkedIn icon
- Facebook icon
- Twitter icon
- Youtube icon
- WhatsApp icon
- Instagram icon
- Telegram icon
- Reddit icon
It comes with rich pastel colors, clean and cartoon graphical icons.
Features of the set:
- 100% Vector
- Perfect for iOS, Android & Web
- Cool and Attractive design
- Works in Illustrator and Photoshop
- PNG (A file format used for lossless image compression. Not only can one color be made transparent, but the degree of transparency, called opacity, can be controlled.)
- SVG (The vector graphics standard for WorldWideWeb publishing. It is is intended for the web, but nothing stops you from using it for print.)
- AI (The modern vector graphics standard for print workflow. Use AI or EPS when you are in a print publishing context. SVG won't make you very happy here as SVG lacks many of the features required by print.)
- PSD (A layered image file used in Adobe PhotoShop. PSD is a proprietary file that allows the user to work with the images’ individual layers even after the file has been saved.)
By using these icons, you can give a modern and refreshing look at all of your projects, and you can reduce the cost and the time spend on designing them.
If you enjoy the icons here on our site, don't forget to share with your friends and please click follow so you will be notified for more cool products in the future.
You may want to check all the files in the kit before you download it.
Special thanks for EpicCoders (http://epiccoders.co) for designing and working for this.
Your feedback and opinions are very important to us! Should you have a question, concern or suggestion - don't hesitate to reach us out on our social media pages and we'll answer as soon as we can.
You may also email us at [email protected]
Thank you and enjoy designing!