Have you ever went to a hospital or clinic and found yourself lost in one of the hallways?
Did you once burst into the wrong room and felt embarrassed?
Have you tried browsing through a hospital’s website and weren’t able to navigate to which section you’re looking for?
If your answer is 'yes' to these questions, then there clearly is a problem with how hospitals and clinics use medical icons.
As a result, we created 10 beautiful icons that you can download and use for hospitals, clinics, as well as for health and medical websites, mobile apps, and other related projects. These icons are professionally designed with creativity and available in different formats. They are in SVG, AI, PNG, PSD formats, that will surely come in handy for your web, app & any print designs!
Healthcare and Medical Icons consists of 10 smooth pastel icons made on a 64x64 pixel grid on the topic of Healthcare and Medicine. It is designed with a love of quality and simplicity with purpose and ideal for working with sites, applications, and interfaces. It is completely vector and easy to edit.
✔️ control thickness of lines;
✔️ change colors;
✔️ scale without losing quality.
Features of the set:
- 100% Vector
- Perfect for iOS, Android & Web
- Cool and Attractive design
- Works in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Has a file size of 409 KB
- PNG (A file format used for lossless image compression. Not only can one color be made transparent, but the degree of transparency, called opacity, can be controlled.)
- SVG (The vector graphics standard for WorldWideWeb publishing. It is is intended for the web, but nothing stops you from using it for print.)
- AI (The modern vector graphics standard for print workflow. Use AI or EPS when you are in a print publishing context. SVG won't make you very happy here as SVG lacks many of the features required by print.)
- PSD (A layered image file used in Adobe PhotoShop. PSD is a proprietary file that allows the user to work with the images’ individual layers even after the file has been saved.)
Icons are one of those seemingly trivial elements that put a rather huge influence on the overall look and feel of the user interface.
By using these icons, you can give a modern and refreshing look at all of your projects, and you can reduce the cost and the time spend on designing them.
If you enjoy the icons here on our site, don't forget to share with your friends and please click follow so you will be notified for more cool products in the future.
You may want to check all the files in the kit before you download it.
Special thanks for EpicCoders (http://epiccoders.co) for designing and working for this.
Your feedback and opinions are very important to us! Should you have a question, concern or suggestion - don't hesitate to reach us out on our social media pages and we'll answer as soon as we can.
You may also email us at [email protected]
Thank you and enjoy designing!